Vision and Mission:
Vision: A dignified, self-fulfilled, poverty-free ageing Uganda
Mission: To champion the realization and preservation of a dignified quality of life for Older Persons in Uganda.
URAA’s Core Values are:
- Dignity and mutual respect
- Courage of conviction
- Transparency, trust, and accountability
- Ageing, fellowship, and selflessness
URAA Core Programme Areas: According to the Strategic Plan, there are 5(five) programme areas through which URAA delivers its mandate.
- Economic empowerment for older persons:
- Social Justice for older persons:
- To strengthen Networking and communication between URAA and other stakeholders:
- To carry out research, policy lobby and advocacy for older persons
- To strengthen the capacity of URAA and its member organizations to effectively implement older persons’ programs.