- Advocating for mainstreaming of older persons issues into Government key programs and policies.
- Mobilising and Strengthening of Older Person Associations.
- Capacity building of older persons associations through trainings.
- Awareness creation of older persons’ issues.
- Networking with key stakeholders
- Training of older persons as community volunteers to advocate for improved service delivery and to support their fellow older persons by sharing of relevant information.
- Supporting older persons to participate in the commemoration of the International Day of Older Persons (IDOP) and other relevant national celebrations.
- Production of Information, Education and Communication materials with age friendly and age related issues.
Home / Core Activities